BeverageTraining.com offers the fastest and most convenient way for you to take your alcohol seller-server training. We understand that time is an important factor in consideration. You can take our online training anywhere, at any time!
Register to take our Montana Alcohol Seller Server Training today and obtain a certificate in three simple steps:
- Register for your course
- Complete our self-paced training
- Print your online certificate of completion
Montana TIPS Certification Training Program
|TIPS Montana Alcohol Seller/Server Training + Food Handler||5||$48.00||Enroll|
|TIPS Montana Alcohol Seller/Server Training||3||$40.00||Enroll|
|TIPS Replacement Card||$20.00||Enroll|
Learn2Serve Food Handler & Food Safety Manager Certification
Learn2Serve Tobacco Seller Training
Benefits of Obtaining Montana TIPS Certification
Not only will you learn abilities for handling circumstances, you’ll become better at your task as well as subsequently be an extra attractive prospect. As well as TIPS offers you covers:
- The insurance coverage industry discounts liquor liability costs as much as 25% for TIPS-certified individuals.
- Courts identify TIPS as the measure for server training programs.
- Alcohol boards minimize fines as well as penalties for lawbreakers who include TIPS program at their business.
- And also hotels and resorts, restaurants, and also bars all over the USA reap the benefits of more qualified professional wait staff and also more completely satisfied clients.
The Montana Department of Revenue – Liquor Control Division regulates the selling, serving and consumption of alcoholic beverages. Employees must obtain their seller server certification within 60 days of employment. A new course will need to be completed for renewal.
The on-premises training is for employees selling and serving alcoholic beverages in Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Hotels, Breweries, and Events. The off-premises course is suitable for individuals employed at Gas Stations, Convenience Stores, Grocery Stores, and Liquor Shops.
The course is designed to educate sellers and servers understand and identify the rules and regulations in selling and consuming alcoholic beverages responsibly in the state of Montana. The objective of this training is to promote legal and preventive measures for alcohol seller and servers in order to eliminate possible liabilities, ensure the safety of customers and the public, promote the legal and responsible sale of alcohol and consumption, prevent underage drinking and recognize the signs of an intoxicated customer.
Please visit mt.gov for regulatory information and requirements.