Learn2Serve TABC Certification Training
|Learn2Serve: TABC Seller-Server Training||2||$8.99||Enroll|
Learn2Serve Texas Food Handler & Food Safety Manager Certification
This online TABC Certification course is approved by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission for new employees as well as existing licensees looking to renew their TABC certificate. Our user-friendly, interactive course is approved for two hours. There are no time limits so you can take the course in one sitting or at your own pace and convenience. A TABC certificate will be available for you to print at the end so you can start working today!
Register to take our Texas TABC course today and obtain your TABC certification in three simple steps:
- Register for your course
- Complete the self-paced training
- Print your official TABC certificate
Texas TIPS Certification Training Program
|TIPS TABC Seller/Server Training + Food Handler||4||$42.99||Enroll|
|TIPS TABC Seller/Server Training||2||$34.99||Enroll|
|TIPS Replacement Card||$20.00||Enroll|
Our fast and easy-to-use course is powered by Learn2Serve (#454-508)! The provider will upload your course completion to the TABC database within 14 business days. By clicking Enroll Now, you will be redirected to the Learn2Serve website. As the provider of this course, Learn2Serve will ask for personally identifiable information required by TABC and necessary to complete the course. Clicking Enroll Now will not charge you any fees; however, you can refuse to be transferred to this website.
Most establishments require you to be TABC certified prior to commencing your employment. TABC strongly believes that it is easier for trained sellers, servers and managers to identify and stop the sale of alcoholic products to underage and intoxicated persons. Therefore, TABC recommends that companies should make it compulsory for all of their employees, whether sellers or servers, to take part in server training through the ‘safe harbor act’.
Our TABC Seller-Server Certification Course is designed to provide comprehensive training on the responsible sale and service of alcoholic beverages in Texas. This course is fully compliant with the regulatory guidelines established by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) and covers all the necessary topics to ensure that sellers and servers are equipped with the knowledge and skills to maintain a safe and legal environment.
- Introduction to TABC and Alcohol Laws
- Overview of TABC’s role and responsibilities
- Understanding the legal framework for alcohol sales and service in Texas
- Checking IDs and Preventing Underage Sales
- Proper methods for checking identification documents
- Techniques to prevent the sale of alcohol to minors
- Recognizing Intoxicated Individuals
- Identifying signs of intoxication
- Effective strategies for refusing service to intoxicated customers
- Best Practices in Alcohol Service
- Responsible alcohol service techniques
- Promoting a safe and enjoyable environment for customers
- Texas Alcohol Sales and Service Regulations
- Understanding Texas-specific regulations and requirements
- Compliance with licensing, hours of operation, and record-keeping
- Handling Difficult Situations
- Dealing with challenging customers and conflicts
- Effective communication and de-escalation techniques
- Interactive modules with engaging content and real-life scenarios
- Knowledge assessments to reinforce understanding and retention
- Self-paced learning allowing participants to complete the course at their convenience
- 24/7 accessibility through desktop, laptop, or mobile devices
- Printable TABC Seller-Server Certification upon successful completion
By successfully completing this TABC Seller-Server Certification Course, participants will not only meet the regulatory guidelines set by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission but also gain valuable knowledge and skills to ensure responsible alcohol sales and service practices.Enroll Now - Become TABC Certified!
TABC Seller Server Certification
This online TABC certification course is approved by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission for new employees as well as existing licensees looking to renew their TABC certificate. Our user-friendly, interactive course is approved for two hours. A TABC certificate will be available for you to print at the end so you can start working today!
2-Year TABC Certification
An official 2-year TABC certification is available for you to print upon the successful completion of this course. This certification is valid for two years from the course completion date.
Our online course is available to you at your convenience 24/7. There are no time limits so you can take the course in one sitting or at your own pace.
Works on Computers, Tablets, and Phones
Our online training can be accessed through all devices. You can log in and connect online to complete your course through a laptop, smartphone or tab at your convenience.
100% Pass Guarantee
We also provide our students with a 100% pass guarantee. You can take the course as many times as required until completion at no additional cost. Register to take our course today to obtain your TABC Certification!
Print Your TABC Certificate Immediately
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to immediately print your official online TABC certificate.
Online Texas Food Handlers Certification
To discover more about how to prepare safe food, take an Online Texas Food Handler’s Course. Each state has its own set of food handler rules. Food handlers not only assist in keeping pathogens out of restaurants but also protect customers from acquiring illnesses by ensuring that the people who work with food are properly trained. To ensure safety when eating out or purchasing ready-to-eat meals for home consumption, workers who handle food must obtain a Texas Food Handler Training Certificate.Learn2Serve TABC License - $8.99
Please visit Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission for regulatory information and requirements.